We’ve updated the local search grid to give you more ranking information than ever.
Since it launched last year, Local Search Grid has become a valuable and popular addition to our clients. They use it for:
- See the real-world picture of how a business ranks based on where they look for customers
- Find out which companies are really competing with in local search and how to outdo them
- Show customer rankings improvements in an easy-to-understand and compelling way
- Generate visually engaging reports for researching and presenting potential customers
Until now, each Local Search Grid report was limited to five keywords, so you should have been selective about what you wanted to track and analyze.
But that has changed! Now you can track up to 30 keywords in each report so that you can:
- Gain a broader understanding of local search visibility
- Reduce potential blind spots when tracking and analyzing keyword performance
- Get more information on who you are competing with through different keywords
- Make the local search grid a more integral part of your customer reports
To help you take full advantage of it, we have just provided existing Single Business, Multi-Location and SEO Pro subscribers free local search grid extra credits.
But that is not all. We have made a number of improvements that will make it easy to stay up to date on this additional information. We’ll go through them now, so you know what’s new.
New metrics to help you understand and track the performance of all keywords
We’ve added new metrics to measure and compare the performance of each keyword you’re tracking for a location.
Average of all keywords calculates the average map ranking on each keyword for a bird’s eye view of a company’s search visibility. Additionally, you’ll be able to track how it changed between each run of the report and see how many keywords were moved up and down.
You’ll find these metrics at the top of every Local Search Grid report.
And to help you spot visibility changes across all locations, you’ll now find Average of all keywords on the Overview page of the local search grid and as a metric you can add to Location Overview.
Track visibility changes more easily
You’ll now be able to see how much the average map ranking has changed for each keyword between runs of the report, so you’ll never miss a significant increase or decrease in search visibility.
Quickly compare keyword performance
To help you prioritize your efforts, we’ve added the ability to quickly navigate keywords. And most importantly, see how each keyword is performing and how it has changed since the last report ran.
Get started with free credits for the local search grid
If you are subscribed to a Single Business, Multi-Location or SEO Pro plan, then we have a special gift, just for you: FREE local search grid credits.
These bonus credits are in addition to the monthly credits you receive as part of your plan. And better yet, they don’t expire! Here’s what you’ll have at your disposal the next time you log in:
- Single Business subscribers: 500 free credits
- Multi-location subscribers: 1,000 free credits
- SEO Pro subscribers: 3,000 free credits
We hope this gives you a lot to get started, so you can unlock more leaderboard information than ever before. Go to the local search grid to start using your credits.
If you’re new to the local search grid or haven’t had the opportunity to dig deeper yet, then we’ve got you covered.
New to BrightLocal? Try the local search grid and all of our tools with a 14-day free trial.