Event Date: January 25 at 10am PT / 1 ET
Join us live on January 24th at 10am for the first part of our monthly ML Madness webinars, where we’ll cover all things ML and AI. .
Jess Peck, ML Engineer at Local SEO Guide, will be joined by SEO data scientist and founder of Content Curator, Alton Alexander and Brightedge Principal Consultant Marianne Sweeny to discuss what you need to know about the benefits and limitations of AI content.
For all the hype about GPT3 Chat, a lot of Al content leaves a lot to be desired. But it can be used very effectively in many circumstances. In this discussion, the panel will cover the uses and abuses of using AI to generate content and how to successfully use it for your content needs.
The panel will ask leading questions about the role of artificial intelligence for content such as:
- Does all AI content suck?
- How can ML content be used effectively?
- Where is it used successfully?
- How you (our guests) use or misuse new technology like GPT-3
- What is the future there?
Along with their unique insights into AI, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of topics like:
- How to avoid getting sucked into the hype
- How AI content can fail and shine
- Real examples of how to implement AI content solutions
- How AI might evolve in the near future
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from AI/ML industry experts and get some tips on how AI can help you boost your SEO content and avoid tempting pitfalls. We look forward to having you join us and help you take your content marketing and SEO to the next level.